Friday, August 28, 2009

HOT $10 Mall Gift Card

Here is a great deal that ShopSmartLookFab is running right now. Enter your information for a free $10 gift card to a local mall - simply enter your zip code to find the nearest participating mall.

Be sure to sign up under the "Gift Card Voucher" Tab for the completely free $10 gift card! Sign up fast - they'll even tell you how many cards are still available for the mall you've chosen.

There is a different promo also running where you bring $75 in receipts from the mall and receive a $10 gift card, which would be great if you still need to do some school shopping.

*To my Washington readers: Alderwood Mall was the closest mall to my Woodinville zip code that is participating in this promotion. So if you shop there, or even if you don't, a free $10 gift card might be worth the trip.

No comments:

Gevalia

About Me

My photo
Seattle Area, Washington - the state
I am an attorney, working mom of 3, who loves a bargain, a great deal and freebies. Who doesn't want the best, for less? Come here to see my triumphs and budget tribulations, good deals and my take on what the good life can mean...