Sunday, September 7, 2008

Free Ice Cream!

On September 25, from 5-8pm, Cold Stone Creamery is giving away a 3oz. creation. There are two "Make a Wish" combos to choose from: Nutter Butter ice cream mixed with yellow cake, Kit Kat candy bar and white chocolate chips or marshmallow ice cream mixed with 0reo cookies, chocolate chips and fudge. Mmmmmm - (cue Homer drooling sound)

Check with your local CSC to see if they are participating: www.coldstonecreamery.com

The line at my closest one is out the door on a regular day so I'm betting the line on this day will be wrapped around the block! If you know a secret one, go to it and enjoy!

No comments:

Gevalia

About Me

My photo
Seattle Area, Washington - the state
I am an attorney, working mom of 3, who loves a bargain, a great deal and freebies. Who doesn't want the best, for less? Come here to see my triumphs and budget tribulations, good deals and my take on what the good life can mean...