Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Product Review: Burt's Bees Milk & Shea Butter Body Wash

One perk of being on maternity leave has been that I've been able to get in to Seattle, the city proper, more often than usual for shopping or whatever. While on the street the other day, someone was handing out free samples of Burt's Bees Milk & Shea Butter Body Wash. I happily accepted several free samples from the gal who was generous enough to give me several, which also came with $1.00 off (any full size product over $3.00) coupons attached!



The wash has a fresh, almost coconut-y scent, probably from the Shea butter. Most body washes are thick, almost shampoo-thick but this one is thin and light and rinses off clean. If you judge soap's ability to cleanse by its foam, this one will make you question how clean you are getting - it barely foams at all and only with much agitation. At $8.00 for 12 fluid ounces on the Burt's website, this will not likely become my regular soap but would make a great indulgence for yourself or as a gift!



*I'm not paid by Burt's but just reviewing product samples that I receive.





No comments:

Gevalia

About Me

My photo
Seattle Area, Washington - the state
I am an attorney, working mom of 3, who loves a bargain, a great deal and freebies. Who doesn't want the best, for less? Come here to see my triumphs and budget tribulations, good deals and my take on what the good life can mean...