Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Target Trip


Sorry for the late post but my internet guru (aka hubby) is not here to help so I had to fix it myself - phew!

Anyhoo, I went to Target this morning and want to say thanks to everyone for all the cool deal scenarios. It helped me really focucs my shopping. I got the Kashi waffle deal (no coupons tho - not sure where my Vocalpoint stash went) and the Luvs diapers. I shop Target a couple of times per week so I'm sure the gift cars will be put to good use pronto!

I also found another deal with the Vocalpoint Special K coupons that I received (when? who knows at this point, just found them in my coupon organizer). My Target has Special K bars on sale. A 6-pack is on sale for $2.75 per box BUT then I looked right next to those on the shelf and the 12-pack variety of bars is on sale for $3.79. Minus my $1 off coupons that means I got double the bars for ONLY $.04 more!

No comments:

Gevalia

About Me

My photo
Seattle Area, Washington - the state
I am an attorney, working mom of 3, who loves a bargain, a great deal and freebies. Who doesn't want the best, for less? Come here to see my triumphs and budget tribulations, good deals and my take on what the good life can mean...