Saturday, October 11, 2008

Walgreens Haul


Here is the haul that I got from Walgreens yesterday! A few items are not pictured because I kept them at work:

2 boxes of Ghiradelli Mint Chocolate Squares - found in the clearance bin for 1.49 ea

2 Lindt Excellence Chocolate Bars 2.59

1 box of Shout Wipes 2.50

1 bag of Brach's Candy Corn ('tis the season right? and I needed a filler!) .99

1 bag of Frito Lay peanuts .59 (filler again)


I used the Right @ Home coupons for the Shout, 2 Scrubbing Bubbles products and Windex. I had newspaper mfg coupons for the Ghiradelli ($1 off), Ricola ($1/2), M&Ms ($1/2), Lindt (B1G1 and .75/1)


I had $13.50 in Register Rewards from last week. Used a total of 2.42 in Walgreens coupons and $39.34 in mfg coupons for oop of only $13.18!! I'll get $17 in Rebates! I tried to use the Walgreens Ghiradelli coupon but the squares are not included as eligible for that coupon.


I have to say thank you to all of you out there - especially Money Saving Mom, Saving Some Green, and Common Sense with Money - this Walgreens thing is super fun and easy, once you figure out how to work it and I could not have done it without you!


1 comment:

SavingSomeGreen said...

It's just plain fun too :)!

Gevalia

About Me

My photo
Seattle Area, Washington - the state
I am an attorney, working mom of 3, who loves a bargain, a great deal and freebies. Who doesn't want the best, for less? Come here to see my triumphs and budget tribulations, good deals and my take on what the good life can mean...