Monday, March 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

A busy week awaits us! Fortunately, I don't have to travel so we should be right on track with our plan. It must be getting close to spring because I'm really feeling a cleaning urge - trying to clean up and clear out our pantry. So I'm taking inventory and will probably make a food bank donation for those items that I know I won't use soon. Of course, I've also got a nice stockpile of Grands biscuits so I'm trying to be creative with those.

Grands egg bake
Enchiladas
Greek salad
Baked penne

Orgjunkie.com hosts the Menu Plan Monday - always fresh and fun organizing and planning ideas!

No comments:

Gevalia

About Me

My photo
Seattle Area, Washington - the state
I am an attorney, working mom of 3, who loves a bargain, a great deal and freebies. Who doesn't want the best, for less? Come here to see my triumphs and budget tribulations, good deals and my take on what the good life can mean...