Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New posts coming soon! I hope...

Computer issues and a pink eye outbreak have occupied much of my time this week so I haven't been able to post the Budget Update and some other cool deals. I'm hoping my computer will last long enough for me to post this - I was at a Starbucks yesterday and they were handing out tons of the free samples of the new Via Instant coffee. I literally got 10 samples handed to me and the baristo told me that they had boxes to give away. I am still looking forward to my sample in the mail (no longer available unfortunately), but in the meantime, if you're dying to try it, I would just ask your local store if they have any samples.

No comments:

Gevalia

About Me

My photo
Seattle Area, Washington - the state
I am an attorney, working mom of 3, who loves a bargain, a great deal and freebies. Who doesn't want the best, for less? Come here to see my triumphs and budget tribulations, good deals and my take on what the good life can mean...