Monday, March 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Wow! I can't believe how busy I was last week at work. I mean I'm normally really busy every day but last week it was just one thing after another and I couldn't get even a teeny break with everything going on. These are the weeks where your menu plan really comes in handy! This week should be less hectic but with this whole Daylight Savings thing I know I'll be dragging so it's nice to have it planned in advance. Oh and hopefully I'll be back on my regular posting schedule.

Without further ado, the Menu:

Beef stew

Stuffed salmon

Pizza night

Taco salad

Pork tenderloin

Orgjunkie.com is the place to find all the great menus and organizing tips. I'm going to try a hoison sauce pork tenderloin recipes she had on there a couple of weeks ago - yummmy! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Gevalia

About Me

My photo
Seattle Area, Washington - the state
I am an attorney, working mom of 3, who loves a bargain, a great deal and freebies. Who doesn't want the best, for less? Come here to see my triumphs and budget tribulations, good deals and my take on what the good life can mean...