Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Walgreens Haul

Walgreens has a fantastic diaper deal this week: buy $25 worth and get a $10 Register Reward (good on your next purchase at Walgreens). Coupled with the high value Huggies coupons found here, diapers are cheap!

However, it took me three tries to find a Walgreens that had any of the Gentle Care diapers in stock! So here's my first trip:

3 Revlon Emery Boards
1 Right Guard deodorant
2 Advil PMs
2 Coffee Mate creamers (not shown - already in the fridge!)

Coupons used:
2 $1/1 Revlon Beauty tools
2 $2/1 Peelies on the Advils
1 $.55/1 Peelie on the deodorant
1 $1.50/2 Coffee Mate

Total OOP: $12.34
Got $4 in Register Rewards. I always forget to do the RR deals separately! UGH - should have done 2 transactions for the Advil. So I will be returning one of the Advil later. I also should have still used my internet coupons for it to make it free but I didn't have enough items in my order to make that work.

Trip #2:

3 Huggies Gentle Care Diapers
1 Johnson & Johnson body lotion
1 Right Guard deodorant
1 Gerber baby food

Coupons used:
3 $5/1 Huggies Gentle Care diaper products
1 $1/1 J&J body care product

Total OOP: $21.11.
Got $12 in RR.

My store said that they get another truck on Thursday so I'm hoping to try again on Friday to see if I can snag some more diapers!

No comments:

Gevalia

About Me

My photo
Seattle Area, Washington - the state
I am an attorney, working mom of 3, who loves a bargain, a great deal and freebies. Who doesn't want the best, for less? Come here to see my triumphs and budget tribulations, good deals and my take on what the good life can mean...