Monday, March 23, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


My husband was traveling last week so I couldn't be bothered to cook for just me. Of course, my computer decided to crash again since he was gone - hence the infrequent postings. I ended up eating mostly leftovers out of the fridge - yay, the fridge is clean again! I cooked the honey pork tenderloin over the weekend and it was delicious. I will feature that on this week's recipe swap. Here is our menu for this week:

Eggplant parmesan
Chicken Caesar salad
Chicken sausage something
Potsticker salad

Orgjunkie.com hosts the Menu Plan Monday where you can always find all the other mom's wonderful weekly plans.

No comments:

Gevalia

About Me

My photo
Seattle Area, Washington - the state
I am an attorney, working mom of 3, who loves a bargain, a great deal and freebies. Who doesn't want the best, for less? Come here to see my triumphs and budget tribulations, good deals and my take on what the good life can mean...