Thursday, December 25, 2008



I hope everyone is enjoying this special holiday with family and friends. My parents weathered the brutal Seattle weather to come up to the mountains and we had an early Christmas dinner with them last night. My husband's family was all snowed in so we miss them today. It was a chaotic gift opening this morning but we are now relaxing and just enjoying the day.

I will be posting another great recipe tomorrow and posting regularly again next week. Safe travels to all and peace be with you!

No comments:

Gevalia

About Me

My photo
Seattle Area, Washington - the state
I am an attorney, working mom of 3, who loves a bargain, a great deal and freebies. Who doesn't want the best, for less? Come here to see my triumphs and budget tribulations, good deals and my take on what the good life can mean...