Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Walgreens Haul


My $24 in Register Rewards from November razor purchases was expiring today! So I had to go shopping. Problem was, I couldn't figure out how to get my purchase up that high - a good problem to have, right?!

Luckily, I saw these cool Gingerbread House kits for $9.99 each. We're going to our log cabin in the woods this weekend and these should make a great project for the kids. Here's the rest of what I got:

2 Pufs tissues w/WAGS coupon .89ea

2 3pk Scotch tape

1 Reynolds Wrap foil w/WAGS coupon .99ea

3 Jiffy Blueberry muffin mix w/WAGS coupon .39ea

2 Gingerbread House kits

Coupons used:

4 $6 Register Rewards

$1/1 Reynolds Wrap

$1/1 Scotch tape


I also had 2 .25/1 coupons for the Pufs but did not see that they were expired so those would not go through.

Total OOP: .35! I forgot that I had my rebate Gift Card with me so I just dug change out of my wallet. I will also get $2 on my rebate card for the Scotch tape.


2nd Transaction:


2 Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix .39ea


Total: $1.17 - paid with rebate card.
What a sweet deal!

No comments:

Gevalia

About Me

My photo
Seattle Area, Washington - the state
I am an attorney, working mom of 3, who loves a bargain, a great deal and freebies. Who doesn't want the best, for less? Come here to see my triumphs and budget tribulations, good deals and my take on what the good life can mean...