Monday, December 15, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


I know that I am going to need to do some serious grocery shopping before next week's big holiday so I'm holding off going until the end of this week if possible! Plus, one night this week my husband and I are going Christmas shopping so one less meal to plan -phew.
Here's this week's menu plan:

Cobb salad
Stir fry with potstickers
Chicken enchiladas
Swedish meatballs

I haven't linked to it before but check out orgjunkie.com for more awesome menu plan ideas! I always like to see what others are cooking up.




No comments:

Gevalia

About Me

My photo
Seattle Area, Washington - the state
I am an attorney, working mom of 3, who loves a bargain, a great deal and freebies. Who doesn't want the best, for less? Come here to see my triumphs and budget tribulations, good deals and my take on what the good life can mean...