Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Earning Extra Money

A few weeks ago I wrote this post about earning extra money by doing online surveys. It's easy and simple to do in your spare time while you're online.

Well, I've discovered something even easier - think about how many Google or MSN Searches you do every day online. If I told you that you could earn "bucks" each time you searched and that those "bucks" were redeemable for cool gift cards from Target, Amazon, iTunes - would you ever do just a plain search again?! No? Well, that's why Swagbucks is my favorite search engine and my new favorite way to earn extra money. Simply conduct your searches through Swagbucks and you will randomly win "bucks" that are redeemable for gift cards and lots of other cool merchadise.

Search & Win

Online searches are only one of the ways you can earn "bucks," you can also earn through their shopping service and by turning in old cell phones or video games. I've also found swagcodes (online code that you enter to earn even more "bucks") on Facebook and other frugal websites.

It's a fun site and so easy to do - use the link above to sign up and start earning today!

No comments:

Gevalia

About Me

My photo
Seattle Area, Washington - the state
I am an attorney, working mom of 3, who loves a bargain, a great deal and freebies. Who doesn't want the best, for less? Come here to see my triumphs and budget tribulations, good deals and my take on what the good life can mean...