Monday, February 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

We did quite well with last week's plan, although the chicken sausage may have been a victim of my malfunctioning freezer. I used it on the pizza but it did not taste right at all so we ended up picking it off the pizza and enjoying the rest. I still have a can of dough left so we'll do another homemade pizza night!

French Onion Soup - how many weeks has this been on the menu? Will we ever actually make it?!!

Stir Fry - Organic veggie box has baby bok choy in it so I will use that in a stir fry

Flank steak

Chopped Salad

Orgjunkie.com is where you can find all kinds of menu planning tips and great organizing tips. Have a great week!

No comments:

Gevalia

About Me

My photo
Seattle Area, Washington - the state
I am an attorney, working mom of 3, who loves a bargain, a great deal and freebies. Who doesn't want the best, for less? Come here to see my triumphs and budget tribulations, good deals and my take on what the good life can mean...