Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What have you got for me lately?


My mailbox has been spinning with all the FREE samples that I've received over the last week. Here's the list and I've linked if it's still available:

Rachel Ray's Nutrish Dog Food Sample
Costco Diaper Samples
Orville Redenbacher Natural Popcorn Sample
Gold Bond lotion sample
Quaker Rice Cakes sample
Home Made Simple coupon book

The Home Made Simple Coupon book has amazing high value coupons for lots of cleaning products like Swiffer, Cascade, Mr. Clean and Febreze.

Sign up for it here:
Home Made Simple Coupon Book

You can also sign up for Right@ Home coupons and some yummy Valentine's Day recipes here:



The Gold Bond sample is no longer available but you can still get a $1/1 coupon for it here.

I also received my FREE $5 gas card from Chevron from the online quiz back in November. I enjoy trying new things and signing up for samples is a great way to increase your coupon stash as most products also come with coupons! Happy Freebies!

No comments:

Gevalia

About Me

My photo
Seattle Area, Washington - the state
I am an attorney, working mom of 3, who loves a bargain, a great deal and freebies. Who doesn't want the best, for less? Come here to see my triumphs and budget tribulations, good deals and my take on what the good life can mean...