Thursday, February 12, 2009

Walgreens Haul


Not much of a haul, I'll admit but my store was out of almost everything I planned to get! No Revlon lip gloss, no Pledge Fabric sweepers and just this one lonely Windex wipes can remained. I still had $7 in Register Rewards that were expiring so I improvised. I found these Kashi Go Lean bars on clearance for $1.09 and got a bunch of Valentine stuff for my little guy's class.

Here's the lowdown:


1 can Windex wipes $2.50
7 Kashi Go Lean bars $1.09 each
6 candy necklaces 3 for $1
10 big eraser pencils 2 for $1

Coupons used:
7 $1/1 Kashi products
$1.50/1 Windex wipes
$7 Register Rewards

Total OOP: $2.31!

Can't beat cheap granola bars - I always keep them in my car, purse and briefcase for whenever I need a healthy pick-me-up.
An employee told me that the store should be getting a truck today so I'm sure I'll make another trip before the sale week ends.

No comments:

Gevalia

About Me

My photo
Seattle Area, Washington - the state
I am an attorney, working mom of 3, who loves a bargain, a great deal and freebies. Who doesn't want the best, for less? Come here to see my triumphs and budget tribulations, good deals and my take on what the good life can mean...