Monday, February 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


I plan and I plan and somehow we just never get to everything that is on the menu! We went to a couple of Super Bowl parties but somehow didn’t get to the Caesar salad that we were supposed to make for one of the parties. So we’re definitely having Caesar before the lettuce goes bad. This week should be a lot less hectic since I don’t have to travel.

Here it is:

Caesar Salad with ??

French Onion Soup –

Chicken Sausage Pasta

Baby Back Ribs

Make your own Pizza night

Orgjunkie.com is where you can find all the best Menu Planners along with lots of awesome organizing tips and advice. I always find something new there to help keep my house and life organized.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the same problem. Things come up, you know...

Gevalia

About Me

My photo
Seattle Area, Washington - the state
I am an attorney, working mom of 3, who loves a bargain, a great deal and freebies. Who doesn't want the best, for less? Come here to see my triumphs and budget tribulations, good deals and my take on what the good life can mean...