Monday, February 23, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Last week I finally made the elusive French Onion Soup so that recipe will appear here on this week's recipe swap! This is going to be a tough week because I have to travel but minimizing take-out nights and eating out is the goal of the plan. Here it is:

Spaghetti night
Chicken salad
Tuna Casserole - this uses Grands biscuits - see my Albertson's post to learn about why I need to find more Grands recipes!
Pulled pork sandwiches

This and many more Monday Menus can be found at orgjunkie.com!

No comments:

Gevalia

About Me

My photo
Seattle Area, Washington - the state
I am an attorney, working mom of 3, who loves a bargain, a great deal and freebies. Who doesn't want the best, for less? Come here to see my triumphs and budget tribulations, good deals and my take on what the good life can mean...