Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Grocery Budget Update

Apparently word had gotten out about the great Grands Biscuits sale at Albertson's because 2 stores yesterday were completely wiped out. See my post below for the details. I didn't have enough coupons for some of the other products to make the deal worthwhile so I didn't get a chance to roll my Catalinas from the 1st trip - oh well. The bright side is that I stayed on budget for the month, right?!


I had $42.86 left, less my Albie's trip $27.96 leaves me at $14.90 - not bad for 3 days left in the month! Plus, I still have the $20 in Catalina OYNO so there's plenty of cushion for those days. This budgeting thing isn't so hard after all.

No comments:

Gevalia

About Me

My photo
Seattle Area, Washington - the state
I am an attorney, working mom of 3, who loves a bargain, a great deal and freebies. Who doesn't want the best, for less? Come here to see my triumphs and budget tribulations, good deals and my take on what the good life can mean...