Friday, January 30, 2009

Walgreens Haul


I had $15 in Register Rewards that were expiring on Wednesday so I made a quick trip on my lunch break. If I'm rushed, I tend to mess things up so of course, I messed this up! I should have done each of the Colgate Total toothpastes individually so I'd get a $2 Register Reward for each. Instead, I just got one plus a $5 RR for the St. Ives products. I didn't have time to return to the store so I may just attempt the deal again at a different store since this store was nearly out of the clearance Colgate.

Even with my mess-up, it still turned out ok. Here's the breakdown:
2 St. Ives lotions $4.99ea
1 St. Ives Apricot scrub $3.99
5 Colgate Total toothpaste clearance $2.19
1 got2b Hairspray $5.99
1 got2b Gel -$5.99 (buy one get one free)
1 Gerber Puffs $2.99
2 Balance bars $.85, I just noticed one rang up at $.84 (?)
Walgreens baby oil trial size $1.19

Coupons used:
2 $2/1 got2b hair products
5 $1.50/1 Colgate Total toothpaste
3 $2/1 St. Ives products
$15 Register Rewards

Total OOP: $7.17.
Received $7 in Register Rewards for future purchases! Gotta love that Walgreens!

No comments:

Gevalia

About Me

My photo
Seattle Area, Washington - the state
I am an attorney, working mom of 3, who loves a bargain, a great deal and freebies. Who doesn't want the best, for less? Come here to see my triumphs and budget tribulations, good deals and my take on what the good life can mean...