Saturday, November 8, 2008

2-Week Menu Challenge Update

1 week down, 1 week to go!

Grocery Money Spent: $0

Our dinners this week have been:

Monday - Veggie Pizza
Tuesday - Chicken Parmesan
Wednesday - dinner at my parents' house!
Thursday - Sausage Lentil Soup (see my earlier post if you want the recipe)
Friday - Chicken Parm leftovers with spaghetti and ravioli

Here's next week's menu plan:

Fish Tacos
Roast Beef
Tuna Casserole
Hamburgers
Spaghetti and meatballs

I got my Fred Meyer Rewards coupons and plan to use them for a birthday present today. I know I will be tempted to buy bananas - we'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Gevalia

About Me

My photo
Seattle Area, Washington - the state
I am an attorney, working mom of 3, who loves a bargain, a great deal and freebies. Who doesn't want the best, for less? Come here to see my triumphs and budget tribulations, good deals and my take on what the good life can mean...