Thursday, November 13, 2008

2-Week Menu Challenge Update

Grocery Money Spent: $0

I still have not gone to the grocery store!

Even with Monday's husband-induced snafu and before that, Saturday's birthday present trip to Fred Meyer, I have held the line. We are running low on milk and cheese. We probably wouldn't be running low on milk but I didn't buy creamer for my morning coffee before the challenge so I've been using the milk instead. My son wonders aloud what it would be like to taste the soothing flavor of his beloved bananas again in the morning - your time will come, son!

What we've had so far:
Monday - rogue Chicken Noodle Soup
Tuesday - Fish tacos
Wednesday - Honey-Apple Pork Tenderloin

We've still got leftovers from last week's lentil soup and a lot of other options for the rest of the week. I am confident we can get through this challenge!

No comments:

Gevalia

About Me

My photo
Seattle Area, Washington - the state
I am an attorney, working mom of 3, who loves a bargain, a great deal and freebies. Who doesn't want the best, for less? Come here to see my triumphs and budget tribulations, good deals and my take on what the good life can mean...