Friday, November 28, 2008

Walgreens Haul



I've been super busy at work this week plus trying to get everything organized and prepped for the big Turkey Day Feast at our house so posting has been a little tough. I've found time to shop though and have been raking in the Walgreens deals!





Above is the shopping trip from Saturday.

Just for Men - A Touch of Gray
Crest Spinbrush
4 Christmas cookie cutters - 2/$1 - filler items

Coupons used: $2/1 Touch of Gray, $3/1 Crest Spinbrush
I had trouble with the Spinbrush coupons - the store coupon would not work, but the employees could not find the right brush for the coupon. Then the manager came to help and said she would let me use the coupon with the one I had since they couldn't find the right ones. But then she wouldn't let me use the $2/1 manufacturer coupon because "you can't pay nothing for it." That struck me as funny - a few months ago I may have agreed with her, but now I know better.

Total OOP: $1.34.

Plus I will get a rebate on the JFM. Not clear on whether they will send me $8 or the price I paid but I also got $7 register rewards so a profit, either way.


This is my Tuesday trip:
2 rolls Basic Bounty paper towels (2@ .89)
2 boxes Kleenex (2@ .89)
1 Sure deodorant
4 Venus Embrace razors
1 roll invisible tape
1 box Oven Crisps
1 bag Cheetos Puffs (not shown - ha ha because they have been eaten by my 4 yo!)



Coupons used: 2 .25/1 Bounty
.40/2 Kleenex
4 $4/1 Venus razors
$1/1 Sure deodorant

Used $7 RR from the JFM purchase. Total OOP: $22.20. Got $24 in RR back for all the razor purchases. Wow!

No comments:

Gevalia

About Me

My photo
Seattle Area, Washington - the state
I am an attorney, working mom of 3, who loves a bargain, a great deal and freebies. Who doesn't want the best, for less? Come here to see my triumphs and budget tribulations, good deals and my take on what the good life can mean...