Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Walgreens Haul


I'm a total newbie to the Drugstore Games so I was extremely excited to get my first Walgreens Rebate Gift Card in the mail this weekend! Since my purse was stolen (see this post here if you want to read my post-theft lessons)and I was stuck with no credit cards, I was really hoping it would arrive in time for me to take advantage of some of the deals I'd been reading about. Here's what I got:

2 cans Libby Pumpkin
2 cans Carnation Evaporated Milk
2 boxes Kotex 64 pantyliners (not pictured)
2 boxes Kellogg's Speciak K
1 box Kellogg's Smart Start
1 box Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats
2 Nabisco Graham Cracker Pie Crusts
1 package Pampers
2 containers Coffee Mate Vanilla Creamer
1 Almay Mascara (not pictured)

Total Before Coupons: $58.72
Walgreens Sale Items: -$11.58
Walgreens Coupons: -$8.10
Manufacturer's Coupons: -$11.49

I used a BOGO coupon for the cereals and even though they were on sale for $2.50, the register took off $3.99!

Paid $19.80 w/gift card, spent $7.75 OOP, got $4 RR and a coupon for .75 off Kellogg's Smart Start cereal. I will get $6.99 in rebates for the Almay mascara.

I read on some other blogs that there was a rebate for the cereal out from New You magazine but the KMart I went to did not have it. So I went on Hot Coupon World and traded a rebate for some Amy's Organic coupons that I got from Fred Meyer. SO now I'm also getting $10 back from Kellogg's ~ I love this game!

I'm going to Fred Meyer, Target and possibly Albertson's today so we'll see how we do.

No comments:

Gevalia

About Me

My photo
Seattle Area, Washington - the state
I am an attorney, working mom of 3, who loves a bargain, a great deal and freebies. Who doesn't want the best, for less? Come here to see my triumphs and budget tribulations, good deals and my take on what the good life can mean...