Thursday, November 6, 2008

Free Shipping Alert!

Today Only - Bath & Body Works is offering free ground shipping on ANY order. Need to get some Christmas shopping in? They have some good sales right now and lots of Halloween stuff that you could stock up on for next year. Additionally, if you spend $30, you will get $10 off a future purchase.

If you want to take advantage of this deal, leave me a comment with your email address and I will forward you the email that you must click through in order to take advantage of this deal.

No comments:

Gevalia

About Me

My photo
Seattle Area, Washington - the state
I am an attorney, working mom of 3, who loves a bargain, a great deal and freebies. Who doesn't want the best, for less? Come here to see my triumphs and budget tribulations, good deals and my take on what the good life can mean...