Saturday, November 8, 2008

Free Entertainment + $1.17 for Dog Food


I had to take advantage of this deal since I was on my way to Fred Meyer for a present for a birthday party that we are going to on Sunday. Petco has Hill's Science Diet Dog Food on sale for Petco P.A.L.s members for $5.00. I printed a $5/1 coupon and paid only the tax - $1.17! I wanted to do more than one of these but even when I used another computer, it wouldn't print more than once. See the details of this deal at JANE4girls.

I have not shopped at a "pet store" for quite some time, since we usually buy the huge bags of dog food at Costco (100lb labradors eat A LOT!)so I forgot about this totally free entertainment for your kids. We watched the birds, the fish and then the "Lizard Wizard" came over and pulled out the snakes, lizards and turtles for us to pet. My 4-year old was enthralled! A great place to visit on a rainy day.

No comments:

Gevalia

About Me

My photo
Seattle Area, Washington - the state
I am an attorney, working mom of 3, who loves a bargain, a great deal and freebies. Who doesn't want the best, for less? Come here to see my triumphs and budget tribulations, good deals and my take on what the good life can mean...