Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Awesome Albertson's


Albertson's did it again! It was running a great spend $30 get $15 off your next order promo this week. I still had coupons from last weeks great diaper deal. Additionally, it was running a double coupon promo and had some essentials on sale so I decided to make a trip and wow! was it worth it. Here's what I got:


2 for $5

2 boxes Bisquick heart healthy

2 boxes Fiber One muffin mix

2 boxes Betty Crocker blueberry muffin mix


3 for $5

6 boxes Chicken/Tuna Helper

3 boxes Betty Crocker Scalloped/Au Gratin potatoes


The promo did not actually include the blueberry muffin mix shown but since the store was out of the promo item, my wonderful cashier let me get these instead. She rang the Bisquick twice to make sure my $15 in coupons for my next purchase generated.


I also got 10 Kashi Go Lean bars on sale 10 for $10. I had 5 $1/2 coupons for those and then got back an additional $3 off coupon for my next purchase.


I also got:


2 dozen Alb eggs $.99 each

1 32 oz. Cheddar cheese block $4.99

2 1lb Alb butter $.99 each

1 kids sleep pants $7.99


Coupons used:

2 $1/1 Bisquick

2 $1/1 Fiber One muffin mix

2 $1/1 Betty Crocker muffin mix

2 $.40/1 BC potatoes

Coupon double took off $3

plus 6 $5 off my next purchase coupons


Total oop: $13.57 and I got $18 ONYO coupons! Total coupon savings: $82.35!


I always thought that it was too much hassle, too much work to spend the time to coupon. After a trip like this, how could you not believe - it is totally worth it! The next question is - where I am I going to put all this stuff?


No comments:

Gevalia

About Me

My photo
Seattle Area, Washington - the state
I am an attorney, working mom of 3, who loves a bargain, a great deal and freebies. Who doesn't want the best, for less? Come here to see my triumphs and budget tribulations, good deals and my take on what the good life can mean...