Thursday, January 22, 2009

Betty Crocker Newsletter and Free Sample

Ever since I was a kid, I have been a fan of Betty Crocker. I remember saving the points that used to be on packages of products and getting all excited to get a catalog with all the products that you could get for redeeming your points. That program is now Box Tops for Education but I am still a big fan, especially of these newsletters. There are great recipes, cooking ideas and lots of valuable coupons included in each newsletter. Best of all, this one comes with a yummy sample of Chex Mix Turtle flavor! Sign up for yours today!

No comments:

Gevalia

About Me

My photo
Seattle Area, Washington - the state
I am an attorney, working mom of 3, who loves a bargain, a great deal and freebies. Who doesn't want the best, for less? Come here to see my triumphs and budget tribulations, good deals and my take on what the good life can mean...