Monday, January 26, 2009

Menu Plan Monday





Last week was a bit of a bust in Menu Planning! I pulled the quiche out of the freezer but it didn't seem quite right. I cooked it anyway but when I cut into it, the crust was not right at all. It was a grey-ish, purple-ish shade of "your freezer is not working properly." One of our garage freezers (yes, there are 3 of them in the garage) is not keeping things frozen. Bread was salvageable and I really only lost a tray of lasagna, a plum crumble and that poor quiche. The Deluxe Chicken Caesar Salad turned out wonderful- you can get that recipe here.


This week I have to travel AGAIN – ugh, so I'm planning it all, knowing that all won't be used.


Anymenu, here it is:


Eggplant Parmesan


French Onion Soup


Cobb Salad


Taco Night


Orgjunkie is where you can find all the devoted menu planners. I am always so inspired by all of her great organization ideas and plans. Organizing – not just for the New Year!

No comments:

Gevalia

About Me

My photo
Seattle Area, Washington - the state
I am an attorney, working mom of 3, who loves a bargain, a great deal and freebies. Who doesn't want the best, for less? Come here to see my triumphs and budget tribulations, good deals and my take on what the good life can mean...