Monday, January 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


My husband and I were with some friends this weekend and somehow we all decided that we are going to run the Rock 'n Roll half marathon on June 27 of this year! Like I always say, the first step to reaching a goal is to set it. I have run 5K and 10K races before but never anything close to a half marathon. I also haven't run since I was pregnant with my daughter, who was born this summer so it is going to be interesting to see how I can fit training into my busy schedule. So this meal plan is step one to getting back on track with planning healthy meals!


Chicken stir fry

Beef and barley soup

Waffles

Quiche

Meat loaf


I am going to try a new version of the beef and barley soup and if it turns out well you will see it here on Friday for the Grocery Cart Challenge recipe feature.


This week's meal plan and other great meal planning and organizing ideas can be found on orgjunkie.com!


Hope you all have a great week and check back for my Grocery Budget Challenge update!

No comments:

Gevalia

About Me

My photo
Seattle Area, Washington - the state
I am an attorney, working mom of 3, who loves a bargain, a great deal and freebies. Who doesn't want the best, for less? Come here to see my triumphs and budget tribulations, good deals and my take on what the good life can mean...