Thursday, January 8, 2009

Walgreens Haul



Ok, it's not much of a "haul" this week but I really try to only buy stuff when I need something or when the deal is just too good to pass up. This week, I took advantage of two free items that I actually needed. I usually get at least one calendar but this year - nothing, so I got these plus another one for my mom, which is not in the picture. I wouldn't normally buy the M&Ms (especially since we're still drowning in Halloween candy for goodness sake) but needed it as a filler in order to use my Register Reward.

Garnier Fructis Hairspray $2.99
Electrasol dishawasher tabs $3.49
Family organization calendar $5
Islands/Coast calendar $2 each
M&Ms $.50

Coupons used:
Easy Saver catalog $2 off Garnier
$1/1 Garnier
$2.50/1 Electrasol

Total: $11.48

Used $10 RR from Dimetapp/Robitussin deal and paid tax ($1.48) with my Walgreens rebate gift card.
$0 OOP!

No comments:

Gevalia

About Me

My photo
Seattle Area, Washington - the state
I am an attorney, working mom of 3, who loves a bargain, a great deal and freebies. Who doesn't want the best, for less? Come here to see my triumphs and budget tribulations, good deals and my take on what the good life can mean...